- Are you driven to make a difference?
- Do you wish to support a strong voluntary sector working collectively across Cumbria for the greater good?
- Are you a people focussed individual?
- Do you value diversity, integrity, respect and transparency?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills?We are looking to enhance the strengths of our existing board by recruiting new trustees.
The role of trustee is vital for holding the organisation to account and ensuring public confidence, for determining the overall direction of the organisation and providing leadership. We are keen to reflect the diversity of the Cumbria population in all its characteristics; including but not limited to, ethnicity, gender, faith/non-faith, age and disability and we are looking in particular, for skills/experience in the following areas: Finance; Fundraising, Legal; Digital; HR and Health and Safety.
For an informal discussion and further information on how to apply please contact us on 01768 800350.
Application Pack is available on the CVS website: www.cumbriacvs.org.uk/vacancies and includes:
- Trustee Application Form
- Cumbria CVS Background Paper
- Trustee Recruitment Supporting Information
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Please complete and submit Trustee Application Form by Friday 6 November 2020 via email to: email@example.com (subject line: Trustee Recruitment – Confidential) or post to: Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle CA2 5TY (Marked: Trustee Recruitment – Confidential)
NB: Interviews will be held in November, date(s) to be confirmed.