Do you have the time and energy to devote to support the CEO and the organisation in managing our resources, securing vital funding and developing our services for the future to support as many people as we can, as effectively as possible?
Can you help us to reduce the effect of alcohol and substance use on individuals, families and communities in Cumbria?
We are extending our provision in the north west significantly in 2021 and are looking to enhance the strengths of our existing board by recruiting new trustees, particularly from Allerdale and Copeland.
The qualities we are looking for in our new trustees are:
• An ability to look at the” bigger picture” and strategic vision
• Good independent judgment
• An ability to problem-solve and think creatively
• An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
• Confidence to make decisions, often after having to weigh up several conflicting factors
• An ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Reliable internet access and computer literacy.
If you think you could help us make a difference and be a trustee we would love to hear from you.
For a full role description, or answers to any other questions, please just get in touch. Otherwise please download, complete and return our Trustee Application Form.